Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog all about Packard Bell computers of the mid 1990s.

It was between 1994-1997 when computers were in their prime, in my opinion. And Packard Bell was always the leader in the pioneering era of computers.

I have owned many Packard Bell computers in my lifetime. My first one was a Packard Bell Legend 822CDTW Minitower my family purchased in December 1995. This was also the first computer I ever owned. Unfortunately, it was given away in the summer of 2000 and I have not seen it since.

But 15 years after purchasing that Legend 822CDTW and 10 years after it was given away, I still happen to own four other Packard Bell computers that I have collected since 2005. You will learn about those and other Packard Bell computers here at the new Packard Bell Blog!

1 comment: